Buchanan Pets Contest!
by The Buchanan Chronicle Team
ATTENTION KIDS OF BUCHANAN!
Right now, The Buchanan Chronicle is having a pet contest on our Facebook Page. As the Berrien County Youth Fair is coming up, some kids may not have the opportunity to have their pets in the spotlight. So, we decided to do something about it!
Starting today, Saturday, August 7 – Thursday, August 19, upload your photo to the Pet Contest Article post in the comments. Here are a few rules to follow:
- You may enter more than 1 pet.
- Only 1 pet in each picture with their name in the caption/comment.
- Please do not have yourself/a family member/friend in the picture – as this is just for pets only.
- If there is a tie, The Buchanan Chronicle team will be the deciding factor.
- Our Facebook community will vote on the pet that they like the most ON THE ORIGINAL POST on our Facebook page.
So be sure to tell your friends and family that they have to vote on The Buchanan Chronicle Facebook page, like the post and like our page (and not just on the post that you or your parents share).
We are looking forward to seeing all of your cats, dogs, birds, snakes, fish, gerbils, hamsters, even spiders, etc…! The winner will be notified via Messenger on Saturday, August 21, 2021. Good luck!