Madron Lake Road Closure
Berrien County, MI – October 27, 2021
- CONTACT: Adri Boone – Berrien County Road Department Administrative Assistant
- firstname.lastname@example.org – 269-925-1196 ext. 4410
- TOWNSHIP: Buchanan Township
- LOCATION: Madron Lake Road, between Miller Road and Wagner Road
- CLOSEST CITIES: Buchanan
- START DATE: Tuesday, 10/26/2021
- ESTIMATED END DATE: TBD – Pending contractor repairs to culvert and road
- PROJECT: The Berrien County Road Department will be working to replace a crosstube located on Madron Lake Road, between Miller Road and Wagner Road.
- SAFETY BENEFITS: This project will extend the life and operation of the Madron Lake Drain. Crosstube replacement will provide structural stability to the road and assure safety to the traveling public.
- TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS: Madron Lake Road will be closed to thru traffic where culvert replacement and associated work zone is located. Closure will be in place until repair work has been completed and road can be reopened for public passage.
- Please seek alternative routes until work is completed.
- RECOMMENDED DETOUR ROUTE: The recommended detour route will be Miller Road to Broceus School Road to Madron Lake Road/Bakertown Road.
About Berrien County Road Department: Our mission since 1882 is to maintain a county road system that is safe and convenient for public travel. This mission is carried out by a skilled, hard working staff.