Buchanan Area Ministerial Association Monthly March Meeting
Written by Pastor Nate Babcock, Buchanan Christian Church
We had another good BAMA meeting this Tuesday morning, March 1, 2022 at Buchanan First United Methodist Church. Thank you Ellen for your hospitality, the breakfast, and your generosity with your books!
Those present were: Ellen Bierlein, Rachel Holloway, David Habicht, Jan Van Lear, Jann Mitchell, Dave Mitchell, Patti Mitchell, Father Leo Cartegna, Brendan Shea, Dan Barz, Nate Babcock, and a special guest, Kevin Haislip – a pastor from Texas and South Bend who is now living in Niles.
As always, remember the ministries of R.A.M. and Life Plan in your prayers and with your donations.
We have paid our annual dues as a member of the Buchanan Area Chamber of Commerce. Our individual member dues to BAMA fund this payment. If you have not yet given your $10.00 contribution to Dan, please do so at your earliest convenience.
Lenten and Good Friday Services
- Ash Wednesday:
- 9:00 am at St. Anthony
- 1:00 pm at Buchanan First Presbyterian
- 7:00 pm at both St. Paul Luther and Buchanan First United Methodist
- Every Wednesday during Lent:
- 7:00 pm St. Paul will have services
- 6:30 pm St. Anthony will have the Stations of the Cross service
- Palm Sunday:
- Service at 3:33 pm at Faith United Methodist Church
- Good Friday:
- 9:00 am: Memorial of Jesus Nailed to the Cross at St. Paul
- 3:00 to 5:00 pm: Meditation and Prayer Time in the sanctuary at Buchanan First United Methodist. There will be people there available to talk if the need arises.
- 6:00 pm: BAMA Good Friday Service: Stations of the Cross at St. Anthony
The National Day of Prayer will be Thursday May 5th. Ellen Bierlein will be organizing this year’s prayer event.
Nate Babcock will organize getting BAMA involved once again in offering the invocation at Buchanan City Commission Meetings. The goal is for us to be plugged-in and attending these meetings again beginning in April.
Baccalaureate will be Sunday May 22nd at 2:00 pm. Brendan Shea will be our speaker. Potential location will be Faith United Methodist Church. We will await confirmation on that.
Blessings to you all as you continue to represent and serve our Lord Jesus Christ!
*If your church or club would like to highlight your meetings/events, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org