Buchanan’s Annual Spring Clean-Up Days
- Who: City of Buchanan
- Where: River Street Parking Lot
- What: Spring Clean-Up Days 2022
- When: Friday & Saturday, April 29 & 30, 2022 ~ 8am-5pm
- Refrigerators with Freon, tires, nor paint will be accepted.
- Service is offered to City residents at NO CHARGE, IDs will be checked
For more information call the Police Department at 269-695-5120
About Buchanan City Police Department: The Buchanan Police Departments fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard life and property; to protect the innocent against deception; the weak against oppression or intimidation; the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality and justice. The Buchanan Police Department proudly serves the citizens of Buchanan City by providing twenty-four hour, seven days a week, full service police coverage.
- Hours: 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE 911
- Office lobby hours: Monday – Friday ~ 8am-4:30pm
2020 Nicest City in America – Buchanan, MI!