Buchanan College Club Hosts Annual Honors Banquet
Write-Up and Photos submitted by Jennie Brackett
On April 24, 2022, the Buchanan College Club hosted its annual Honors Banquet for students who have maintained at least a 3.35 cumulative grade point average. Entertainment was provided by John Dudley (John the Magician) and the Community Response was provided by Holly Lucas-Rodgers.
- Here is a listing of the students in the photo (from left to right):
- Front row: Alexa Burns, Jenna French, Hannah Kirk, Alexis Ludwig, Claire Lietz
- Second row: Hailey Jonatzke, Macy Orphanidis (scholarship winner), Mckenzie McMenamin, Paige Spitz, Christin Cooper
- Third row: Jillian Craig, Joy Kaltenbach, Ruya Antisdel, Autumn Place (provided student response), Sierra Cahill, Lauren Strefling, Garrett Brackett
- Back row: Nora Fisher, Cameron Cole, Colby Borgman, Frederick Van Klaveren, Macoy West, Matthew Hoover
- Those honored but not in attendance were:
- Alea Fisher, Drew Glavin, William Goodrich, Troy Holloway, Daniel Lane, Nicholas McKean, Lainie Miller, Mehkenna Olinghouse, Dwayne Ridgway, Naomi Tompkins, Kara York.
About Buchanan College Club: The mission of the Buchanan College Club is to bring scholarships and interest free loans to Buchanan graduates.
For More Info: Jennie Brackett, Club Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org.