Cannavista Wellness to host BUCHANNA FEST in Buchanan Common
- What: BUCHANNA FEST
- Who: Cannavista Wellness with the Lyla Grace Corporation
- When: Sunday, July 3, 2022 ~ Noon-8pm
- Where: Buchanan Common
- Fundraising Event with all proceeds directed toward local charities like improving Buchanan Public Parks.
- Master of Ceremonies: Freddie Miller
- Enjoy live music, local food, and craft beer.
- Suggested donation of $10 per family group.
Cannavista Wellness Continues to Give Back by Supporting Local Charitable Organizations!
Buchanan, Michigan July 3rd, 2022, on The Common – Buchanna Fest
Cannavista Wellness proudly supports the Lyla Grace Corporation which is hosting a fund-raising event for the benefit of the citizens of the greater Buchanan community.
Enjoy the best local music, food and craft beer on Sunday July 3rd from 12-8:00pm and help make your community a better place.
Suggested donation is $10.00 per family unit with all proceeds directed toward improving Buchanan public parks.
Freddie Miller – Master of Ceremonies
- Live Music by:
- That’s What She Said
- Hour Glass / Sypian Family
- Tre Marquis / RiverRats
- Wolf Ticket / The Erly
- Food and Drink by:
- Woodstock Grill
- La Chula
- River St. Joe
* The Lyla Grace Corporation was formed to strengthen communities by supporting programs and facilities where funding is insufficient or nonexistent.
“A continuing commitment to give back to our communities.”
About Cannavista Wellness: Cannavista Wellness is here to serve you by providing a compassionate, patient-focused medical and recreational marijuana provisioning center. Our facility is located in the heart of Buchanan, Michigan’s storied downtown. Our historic location has been beautifully restored and repurposed into a welcoming medical and adult-use marijuana provisioning center. We have assembled a team of friendly and highly-knowledgeable consultants and provided them with quality cannabis education to help serve as your guides the best cannabis products. We are here to educate our community, serve our community and improve your well-being.
- Mon-Wed ~ 10am-7pm
- Thurs-Sat ~ 10am-8pm
- Sun ~ 11am-6pm