LifePlan Golf Outing 2022
Submitted by Ashley Blematl, LifePlan Communications Manager
- What: Golf Outing 2022
- Who: LifePlan
- When: Friday, July 1, 2022
- 7:00 AM : Registration Opens
- 8:00 AM: Shotgun Start
- Where: Blackthorn Golf Club
- 6100 Nimtz Pkwy
- South Bend, IN 46628
- $150 per person
- Lunch following the outing!
- Benefitting LifePlan with centers in Benton Harbor and Niles
- Prizes to best team score, longest drive, closest to pin, longest putt
Our Annual Golf Outing is back!! You still have time to assemble your team (by Wednesday, June 29, 2022)! Prizes will be awarded for: best team score, longest drive, closest to pin and longest putt. Enjoy challenging golf, beautiful scenery, and the perfect getaway from the stress of 2022, all while making a difference for LIFE!
Our Golf Outing is located at Blackthorn Golf Club, in South Bend, Indiana. It has been consistently rated the best course in the area by the South Bend Tribune’s Readers Choice Awards!
Click on the link to register or become a sponser! https://www.lifeplan.org/golfouting/
- Sponsorship Levels:
- Bronze Level: $700 Includes 1 foursome, 1 hole sponsorship, social media recognition, hyperlink to your website.
- Silver Level: $1,000 Includes 1 foursome, 2 hole sponsorships plus one other sign, social media recognition, hyperlink to your website.
- Gold Level: $2,000 Includes 1 foursome, 3 hole sponsorships plus recognition at snack area, social media recognition, hyperlink to your website.
- Title Sponsor: $5,000 Includes 2 foursomes, 4 hole sponsorships, name/logo on lunch centerpieces, social media recognition, hyperlink to your website.
Join us for a Golf Outing at Blackthorn Golf Club in South Bend, Indiana benefiting LifePlan with centers in Benton Harbor and Niles MI.
About LifePlan: Caring, confidential support to people facing pregnancy and family related issues is the focus of LifePlan of Niles, Michigan. All our services are offered without any discrimination, and often extend to the family or significant others related to the woman. Many of our clients come for a confidential pregnancy test, but also recieve maternity and baby clothing or other supplies. We strive to graciously provide an opportunity for each client to hear the good news of salvation in Jesus Christ. It is our ongoing support from our partners, sponsors and volunteers that allows LifePlan to continue serving those in need in our community.