American Legion Picnic with 3 Shots Band
- What: Legion Post 51 Picnic
- Who: American Legion Post 51
- When: Saturday, September 17, 2022 4pm-10pm
- Where:American Legion Post 51 Upstairs / Parking Lot
- 403 Front St., Buchanan MI
- Members and Guests
- Adults Only
- Food (Pulled Pork & Cooed Corn) & Drinks
- DJ Music & Live Band “3 Shots” 6-10pm
- 50/50 Raffles, Corn Hole, Outside Tent
- If anyone wants to play songs open mic style between 4-6pm, bring your instruments and we will squeeze you in.
- Moose parking lot parking available with taxi golf cart ride to Legion.
- Please bring a side dish as a donation.
About American Legion Ralph Rumbaugh Post 51: Buchanan Auxiliary is a volunteer program, gives back hours to its communities and to veterans, and raises dollars to support its own programs, as well as other worthwhile charities. The American Legion was chartered and incorporated by Congress in 1919 as a patriotic veterans organization devoted to mutual helpfulness.
403 E Front St
Meetings 1st Thursday each month at 7pm