BCRD : Red Bud Trail Construction Notice
Berrien County, MI – October 11, 2022
- TOWNSHIP: Oronoko Township
- LOCATION: Red Bud Trail between M-139 and Shawnee Road
- CLOSEST CITIES: Baroda, Berrien Springs
- APPROX. START TIME: 7am on Monday, 10/17/2022
- APPROX. PROJECT DURATION: 3 weeks
- PROJECT: The Red Bud Trail road improvement project will include the roadway being widened prior to resurfacing with a 2” asphalt overlay.
- Traffic Restrictions: Red Bud Trail will have intermittent lane closures between M-139 and Shawnee Road.
- Work schedule is weather and contractor permitting.
- Traffic lane restrictions are anticipated to occur typically between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
- Intermittent lane closures will be maintained by flaggers.
- The public should expect possible travel delays.
- Stopping should be expected.
- Remember to reduce speeds when traveling through work zones.
- Watch out for construction workers and equipment.
- CONTACT: Adri Boone – Berrien County Road Department Administrative Assistant
- firstname.lastname@example.org – 269-925-1196 ext. 4410
About Berrien County Road Department: Our mission since 1882 is to maintain a county road system that is safe and convenient for public travel. This mission is carried out by a skilled, hard working staff.
Berrien County Road Department