60th Annual Santa on the River in Niles
In 1962, Roy Peters started something magical in our hometown. Something so magical, that 60 years later, it remains one of Niles’ longest standing and most cherished and memorable Christmas traditions – Santa on the River.
A lighting ceremony will be held on Sunday, November 27th from 5 – 6 p.m. at Lakeland Hospital in the Riverside Parking Lot as we celebrate the 60th year of Santa’s launch. There will be live music by the Michiana Chamber Orchestra, a chance to meet the volunteers who make this happen year after year and free hot chocolate and coffee.
We look forward to seeing you there and ringing in another magical season!
- Who: Santa on the River with City of Niles
- What: 60th Annual Lighting Ceremony
- When: Sunday, November 27, 2022 from 5-6pm
- Where: Lakeland Hospital Niles, Riverside Parking Lot
- Live Music by the Michiana Chamber Orchestra
- Hot Cocoa & Coffee
About Santa On The River: City of Niles Annual Holiday Landmark of Santa Claus & Reindeer Display placed in the St. Joe River.