Boy Scout Troop 541 to Host 56th Annual Family Style Swiss Steak Supper
Proceeds of this annual event go to support Troop 541 activities and community projects.
- Who: Boy Scout Troop 541
- What: 56th Annual Family Style Swiss Steak Supper
- When: Saturday, February 04, 2023 ~ 4pm-6:30pm
- Where: First United Methodist Church
- 132 S Oak St, Buchanan MI 49107
- Serving: Swiss Steak, Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans, Cole Slaw, Roll, Drink, & Dessert
- “Dine In” or “Take Out”
- Note: Dinner will be held regardless of the weather.
- $10 Adults, $5 Children under 12
- You can purchase tickets in advance on Tuesday evenings, January 24 & 31, from 6:30-8pm, at First United Methodist Church in Buchanan.
- Contact Bill Blumka at 574-361-0258 for more information.
About Buchanan BSA: Buchanan Boy Scout Troop 541 is in the Algonquian District, which is part of the LaSalle Council, Boy Scouts of America and supports local scouting units (Packs, Troops and Crews) in Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana.
Troop 541 Facebook Page